The Geminia Edmaster Plan is designed to meet specific financial needs for the education of your child as it enables parents to put a tailored programme in place.
- 1: Allows the payment of the sum assured plus accrued bonuses in one lump sum at maturity
- 2: On maturity of the policy, the sum assured plus accrued bonuses are payable in equal installments of either 4 years, 6 years or 8 years as desired for your school fees requirements
- 3: The sum assured is payable in 5 equal installments commencing 5 years to maturity. The bonuses accrued are paid together with the final installment.
- Death of child Beneficiary:
The policy is taken on the life of a parent/guardian with a name child as a beneficiary. Should the named child beneficiary die, the life assured can either:
- Substitute the beneficiary with another child
- Maintain the policy in force until maturity date
- Seek refund of the premiums paid plus interest up to the time of death of the named child
- Death of the life assured:
At the death of the life assured, the premium payments are waived and the policy remains in force, as originally planned.
The policy can be taken with a Funeral Expenses benefit of upto a maximum of Kshs 50,000 payable on death of the life assured.