Marine Hull

What is Marine Hull?

Provides a cover against loss and/or damage to vessels/ships hull and machinery, materials, and other equipment against collisions, fire, privacy, explosion, theft / third party liability risks/ passenger legal liability.

1. Perils of the sea -Fire, storm, collision, sinking, earthquake & explosion
2. War & Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion
3. Extraneous Perils -Theft, rain water damage, & non-delivery

Claim Form


Proposal Form



What are the claims documentation required?

  • Original marine certificate
  • Statement of claim
  • Original Commercial Invoice
  • Original Packing List
  • Original Bill of Lading – both sides
  • Original Imports / Customs entry
  • Original Port / CFS Release order
  • Original Delivery Note / Consignment Note
  • CSU inspection report
  • Disposal Certificate
  • Correspondence exchanged with the relevant third parties regarding the damage /loss
  • Short-landing certificate – only in claims involving short-landing
  • Any other documentation that may be specified

We are here to give you all the guidance and information you need

Request a Callback