This policy covers the loss of or damage to the property insured arising from forcible entry and exit from the insured premises.
What is Burglary Insurance
Covers losses arising from forcible entry or exit from the premises
- Excluding theft by servants, employees or the insured’s immediate household
- Excluding losses arising from fire and allied perils
- Excludes losses to money and plate glass (Covered under Money & Plate glass policies
Homeowners, Tenants and Business organisations that would like to protect themselves from financial loss suffered due to burglary
- A duly completed claims form
- Police abstract
- Books of accounts-stock, sale/purchase invoices before the loss
- An incident report from the security firm/alarm company/ guards at the premises
- Any other documentation that may be specified
You may also be interested in
This policy provides 24hrs protection to the insured against accidental injuries and loss of checked in baggage while travelling anywhere in the world.